At your first Visit, your surgeon will take a detailed history and examine your knee to establish the impact it is having in your every day life. Additional tests may be required to determine the cause of your symptoms.
Please wear loose-fitting shorts or trousers to your first visit, as this will allow your knee to be properly examined.
To help us carefully and thoroughly plan your treatment, please bring the following with you on your first visit:
- Your referral letter from your family doctor
- Any other relevant information such as prior operation records or physiotherapy letters
- All relevant x-rays, scans or other imaging
- All other recent relevant test results
- Your Medicare card and details of your private health fund (if applicable)
- Workers compensation details if you sustained a work-related injury including the insurer, injury claim number and contact details